Boris Johnson has resigned as Foreign Secretary amid a growing political crisis over the UK’s Brexit strategy.
Boris Johnson’s resignation letter will be announced later.
- Dominic Cummings Has Resigned From His Job As Chief Adviser to PM
- Amber Rudd Resignation Letter to Theresa May
- Brexit Secretary David Davis Resignation Letter
- Boris Johnson Resignation Letter
- Theresa May Resignation Letter: Will She Resign
- List of Resignations from May Ministry Due to Brexit
- Steve Jobs’s Resignation Letter to Apple Inc
A Downing Street spokesman said: “This afternoon, the prime minister accepted the resignation of Boris Johnson as foreign secretary. His replacement will be announced shortly. The prime minister thanks Boris for his work.”
Friends said Johnson had been finalising his resignation letter, but Downing Street announced his departure before he had completed it.