How to resign from your job as Care Assistant. We have listed free resignation letter examples, templates and formats that can be used to resign from a Care Assistant job.
The most important thing to remember is to prepare for your resignation. Make sure you get all of your personal belongings out of the building, and all your files deleted from your computer. Some companies will escort you off of the premises the second they get your letter of resignation!
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Take all personal belongings home in advance so there is not question regarding what yours and what belongs to the company.
- Delete all personal files from your computer. Do not forget your e-mail account!
- Clear all your personal data including your browser information & recent documents lists
- Obtain letters of recommendation if appropriate.
- Copy any work that you personally completed so that you can add it to your portfolio.
- Write a solid resignation letter, and remember to proofread it so you do not forget anything.
- Submit your letter of resignation to your immediate supervisor or boss.
- Always keep a copy of the letter for future reference.