Use this resignation letter if you are going to resign from your job due to commute / transport problems. Not everyone has their own transports and even if they have it traffic may be big issue and take time to get to work everyday. Public transport can help however they may not be very reliable and long journeys would effect your work life balance.
Feel free to use our example however you will need to amend it before using it for your resignation. Also be polite, no need to be rude as you are leaving the place anyway.
- How to Impress the Interviewer – Job Interview Secrets!
- Formal Resignation Letter Examples With A Reason
- Formal Resignation Letter Examples With A Notice Period
- How to Resign From Your Job in 2021 with Great Example Letters
- Formal Resignation Letter Example
- Can You Be Fired for Calling in Sick?
- How to Find a Job After Getting Fired: Top 10 Tips
Never resign from a job before finding another one! That is the golden rule which will never expire.
Due To Commute Resignation Letter Example
Name of addressee
Please accept this letter as notice of my resignation from the position of [JOB TITLE] at [COMPANY NAME].
It has been my pleasure to work for [COMPANY] OVER THE last 2 years. However, due to transport problems I will have to leave my job which I have been doing for last 2 years with love and passion.
I have tried everything to make it work however, 2 hours commute time is no longer possible with my current situation, and I am afraid I will have to find another job which is closer to home.
If there are anything in particular you would like me to do during my notice period, please let me know.
I will work two more weeks as we agreed
I hope that we can work together again in the future.