You can use these Email Resignation Letter Examples below for free after amending it as suitable. It’s always better to send your resignation letter in the post but if you prefer to email your letter then you can still use these examples.
Email Resignation Letter Example
Subject: Intention of resignation
Dear Mr Smith
I am emailing you today (date) to inform you of my intention to resign from my position as Financial Administrator, commencing my notice period on Monday.
While I have enjoyed my time spent working for your team, the time has come for me to pursue something different, and to this end, I am moving to a role elsewhere.
The terms of my contract require that I give you four weeks’ notice of my intentions; therefore my date on which I believe my maternity leave and employment to terminate will be (insert date). If I have outstanding accumulated annual leave, please advise me how much I have, and whether I am permitted to take it, or if it will be paid to me.
I wish to take this final opportunity to thank you for the help, support, and vital knowledge I have received from you and the team in the fantastic years I have been with the company. I feel that should I have learned some valuable skills from the company that will support me in my new position.
Should you require any additional information from me, do not hesitate to contact me.
- How to Impress the Interviewer – Job Interview Secrets!
- Formal Resignation Letter Examples With A Reason
- Formal Resignation Letter Examples With A Notice Period
- How to Resign From Your Job in 2021 with Great Example Letters
- Formal Resignation Letter Example
- Can You Be Fired for Calling in Sick?
- How to Find a Job After Getting Fired: Top 10 Tips