It is always recommended to follow up after a CV submission for a job application. You will need to have an up to date CV before using it for CV submissions. Remember that you should change your CV for each job application. You shouldn’t apply to different jobs in different industries with the same CV. Relevant work experience and skills are vital to succeed on your application.
There are many benefits of following up after a CV submission such as:
– You can add a covering letter to your application.
– Explain the employer why you are the right candidate for the job.
– Tell the employer that you are available for an interview.
– Let the employer know anything that you have forgotten to add within your CV.
Thank You Letter Examples
- Interview Thank You Letters: Tips & Examples
- Follow Up To Telephone Call Letter Example
- Follow Up After Submitting Your CV: Example Letter
- Thank You Letter Example: Follow Up After an Interview
- Job Application Follow Up Letter Example
- Job Interview Thank You Example: Via Email
Follow Up After Submitting Your CV: Example Letter
334 Some Road, Some Town, DD1 1CC
Mrs Clare Jansen
I am just writing to let you know that I have submitted my CV for the Data Analyst role that was advertised on your website.
I am very interested in working for [COMPANY NAME]. I believe that I have the right skills and relevant work experience. I would definitely be the perfect match for this position.
I am available for an interview immediately. I can also resubmit my CV along with a covering letter if necessary.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for taking time reading my email and considering me for the role.