If you are going to quit your job as Prison Officer then why not use our resignation letter example after editing it as suitable?
It doesn’t really matter what reasons you have to resign from your job, your letter will still need to abide by some rules and guidelines.
Check out some of them here:
– Your letter must include your full name, address and contact details at the top of the letter.
– Include a date in order to make sure that the company knows your last day at work.
– Address your letter formally to your line manager and include their job title and address of the company.
– End your letter formally and nicely.
– If you are sending a printed letter then don’t forget to sign it. Sending your letter via email is still fine. Use your full name instead of the signature.
– You can CC: your letter to multiple people within the company. Don’t forget to leave that note at the end of your letter. For Example – ” CC: Mr Line Manager. HR Resources Manager
Prison Officer Resignation Letter Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
Mrs. A. Manager
Dear Mrs. Manager,
I wish to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position of (Job Title) with (Company name). My last day of employment will be the (enter your last employment date here), as per my terms and conditions of my employment.
I wish to take this opportunity to thank (Company name) for the opportunity and their professional support and wish both yourself and the company the best of luck for the future.
Mr. A. EMPLOYEE
CC: (Enter here any other persons who may receive your letter also)
It is a good idea to use the notice period to say bye and thanks to your colleagues. Exchange contact details if you haven’t done already.
You should also ask your line manager’s contact details since you will need them when you apply for a new job.