If you want to resign from your Recruitment Consultant job then use these resignation letter examples for free. You should amend the examples as suitable and send it to your employer via email or post.
Resignation Letter: Recruitment Consultant
Mr Joe Bloggs
1 High Street
Mrs J Smith
147 The Street
Dear Mrs Smith
Dear Mr Xxx I would like you to accept my resignation from my role as Recruitment Consultant. From the date of this letter I give you one calendar month notice as per my employment contract. Therefore, my last day of employment will be (enter date).
I have received a job proposition from (enter company) and after careful consideration it seems a too exciting opportunity to refuse. I apologise for any disruption this will cause and of course I will collaborate fully with the existing team to ensure the continued smooth running upon my departure.
Thank you for the opportunities and experiences you have allowed me to gain whilst in your employment.
I wish you and your staff all the best for the future.
Yours faithfully (Sign)
Job Resignation Letter Examples
- Cleaner Resignation Letter Example
- Care Assistant Resignation Letter Example
- Merchandiser Resignation Letter Example
- Retail Buyer Resignation Letter Example
- Administrator Resignation Letter Example
- Care Worker Resignation Letter Example
- Accountant Resignation Letter Example
- Office Clerk Resignation Letter Example
- Recruitment Consultant Resignation Letter Example
- Retail Supervisor Resignation Letter Example