If you want to give short notice in your resignation letter then this example can be ideal for you. Usually, giving two weeks notice is best however this is not always possible.
Resignation Letter – Short Notice
222 Every Road, Any Town, AA1 1BB
Mrs Jane Smith
Dear Mrs Smith
It is with regret that I am writing to let you know that I will have to terminate my employment with your company as I have to move away to deal with a family emergency. I am very sorry to leave you without cover, but I will not be able to work my full notice, and will have to leave on Friday.
I have really enjoyed my time with this company and working within this team, and I am disappointed that I am forced to finish so quickly. I hope you will still be able to offer me a reference in the future.
Thank you for all your assistance during my training period.
- Thank You Letter Example After a Group Interview
- Email Resignation Letter Example
- After Maternity Leave Resignation Letter Example
- Resignation Letter Example – Career Change
- Resignation Letter Example – Due to Family Illness
- Simple Resignation Letter Example with Regret
- Retirement Resignation Letter Example