Use this resignation letter example when you want to give 24 hours notice to your employer. Amend it as suitable before sending to your work. You can send it via an email or post.
Resignation Letter with 24 hours notice
222 Every Road, Any Town, AA1 1BB
Mrs Jane Smith
My time in this company has been generally enjoyable, but has had its challenges. I have found that in recent months the additional work that I have had to undertake in order to meet the targets set have been increasingly difficult and the pressure and stress that I now find myself in is too much.
I have discussed this situation with you over the past few weeks, but I do not feel that the outcome of these discussions has been helpful or constructive, and I therefore write to advise that I will be terminating my employment on Friday.
It is with regret that I make this decision, and I am sorry for leaving you without working my full notice period, but I no longer feel I am a productive member of the team. I would rather not discuss this matter further, and do not expect to receive a reference from my time.
- Thank You Letter Example After a Group Interview
- Email Resignation Letter Example
- After Maternity Leave Resignation Letter Example
- Resignation Letter Example – Career Change
- Resignation Letter Example – Due to Family Illness
- Simple Resignation Letter Example with Regret
- Retirement Resignation Letter Example