Skills Based CV Example – Free and Fully Editable
Telephone: Your Number,
Mobile: Your Number,
Adaptable and ambitious business studies undergraduate with proven customer service skills and an excellent
understanding of business finance, keen to take on the daily challenges and rewards of working for Innovate Car
Keep profiles concise and showing career focus
SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Experience in financial assistant roles in the commercial and voluntary sector with competence in business
finance developed abroad.
• Active member of the university business club – winner of the ‘Bucks Best Business Pitch’ award in 2007
Enterprise Week, judged by Michael Eavis.
• Customer service awareness and skills developed working for Sainsbury’s and McDonald’s, achieving supervisor
status in a short time.
Initiative & Adaptability
Skills headings suggested by the vacancy
• Self-funded an evening course in bookkeeping during first accountancy role with the Cats Protection League to
increase my effectiveness at work.
• Successful study and work in Spain and Mexico demonstrate my ability to adapt and thrive in new and
• Volunteering as an English language tutor and raising money for Diabetes UK during my studies required
initiative, dedication and discipline.
Team Working & Leadership
• Worked in a small team of 5 at Sainsbury’s running a local store and a large financial team of 20 at First Choice
taking on a variety of roles.
• Built team spirit as a supervisor at Sainsbury’s by ensuring that staff were supported to meet testing team
• Planning and coordination role taken in university group assignments – achieved an overall average 70+% grade
in group assessments.
• Strong interpersonal skills developed in customer service roles in retail, library and as a university tour guide.
• Ability to build rapport with customers in a short time evidenced by working as an English language tutor in
Spain and Mexico.
• Strong presentation skills and confidence demonstrated by presentations in different languages to groups of 5
• Competent with all Microsoft Office applications
• OCR Level 1 & 2 Web Design (MS Frontpage)
• Experienced user of Sageline
• French: Semi-fluent
• Spanish: Fluent
IT & language skills will always be of interest to employers.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
2015 – 2019 Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College BA International Business Studies with Spanish (2:1)
• Study semester at The University of Valladolid (Spain)
• 6 month work placement in Barcelona
• Modules studied included: Business Planning; Sales Promotion and Marketing; Business Operations Management
2012 – 2016 Tonbridge School
A-Level: French (C) and Business Studies (B)
GCSE: French, A; Maths, B; Spanish, B; Biology, C; Chemistry, C; Physics, C; English, C;
Information Technology, C.
2015 – 2019 Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College Campus Librarian (Dec 16 – Jun 18)
Tour Guide (Sep 20 – Jan 21)
2018 (Feb – Aug) Audigest S.A (Barcelona) Audit Assistant
2017 (Jun – Dec) Sainsbury’s Local (Hazelmere) Supervisor
2015 (Jan – Aug) First Choice Holidays and Flights Ltd (High Wycombe) Financial Assistant
2014 (Jul – Aug) Cats Protection League (Chalfont) Financial Assistant
2013 (Jan – Dec) McDonald’s (High Wycombe) Crew Member
2018 (Feb – Aug) Teaching English (Valladolid, Spain)
2014 (Sep – Jan) Teaching English (Guadalajara, Mexico)
Available on request.