If you want to leave from your Social Worker job professionally then use these resignation letter examples for free. You should amend the examples as suitable and send it to your employer via email or post.
Resignation Letter: Social Worker
Mr Joe Bloggs
1 High Street
Mrs J Smith
147 The Street
Dear Mrs Smith
Dear Mr Xxx I would like you to accept my resignation from my role as Social Worker.
From the date of this letter I give you one calendar month notice as per my employment contract. Therefore, my last day of employment will be (enter date).
I have received a job proposition from (enter company) and after careful consideration it seems a too exciting opportunity to refuse.
I will collaborate fully with the existing team to ensure the continued smooth running upon my departure.
Thank you for the opportunities and experiences you have allowed me to gain whilst in your employment. My time here has been both challenging and rewarding. I wish you and your staff all the best for the future.
Yours faithfully (Sign)
Job Resignation Letter Examples
- Office Clerk Resignation Letter Example
- Recruitment Consultant Resignation Letter Example
- Retail Supervisor Resignation Letter Example
- Receptionist Resignation Letter Example
- Social Worker Resignation Letter Example
- Sales Department Resignation Letter Examples
- Teaching Assistant Resignation Letter Example
- Supply Teacher Resignation Letter Example
- Sales Assistant Resignation Letter Example
- Bartender Resignation Letter Example