You should follow up your job interview when it was either with a group or one to one. There are many benefits of following up your interview such as:
– You will remind yourself to the interview
– Follow up emails / letters will give you an opportunity to let the employer know anything that you have forgotten to say during the job interview.
– You can also let the interviewer know once again about your notice period.
– You can ask them kindly when it is likely to hear from them.
Thank You Letter Examples
- Interview Thank You Letters: Tips & Examples
- Follow Up To Telephone Call Letter Example
- Follow Up After Submitting Your CV: Example Letter
- Thank You Letter Example: Follow Up After an Interview
- Job Application Follow Up Letter Example
- Job Interview Thank You Example: Via Email
Thank You Letter Example After a Group Interview
334 Some Road, Some Town, DD1 1CC
Mrs Clare Jansen
I am just writing to let you know that I enjoyed very much speaking with you yesterday during our group interview and one to one sessions. I was very impressed with interview techniques used by you and other interviewers.
I would like to kindly remind you once again that I have the relevant skills and work experience for the of Recruitment Consultant [ADD YOUR JOB TITLE] and I am available for an immediate start.
Once again Thank you for taking time to interview me and the possibility of working for the company [ADD COMPANY NAME HERE].
I look forward to hearing from you.